Badger’s Hookah Bar, established in 2012 in historic Saratoga Springs, NY, offers the largest variety of shisha (flavored tobacco) in the region. Badger’s is an escape from your everyday hustle and bustle, whether you’re getting ready for a night on the town or just looking for a relaxing way to spend an afternoon. Our hookah bar menu offers over 44 flavors, including a wide variety of custom blends, but don’t hesitate to concoct a unique flavor of your own.
Like our sister location at Badger’s Cigar Den in Schuylerville, NY, you can expect great service, a quality selection, an easy-going atmosphere, and a fantastic experience from start to finish.
Hookah Bar FAQs
What is a hookah?
The hookah, also known as a water pipe, originated in India and Persia. The cool, smooth smoke is produced by indirectly burning shisha, a flavored tobacco mixture.
Our hookah bars are sister sites of Badger’s Cigar Den in Schuylerville, NY. Badgers in literature, especially the badger characters in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques, always had a strong sense of purpose. If there was a badger around, other characters felt safer and they looked to the badger for strength and security; characters rallied around them.
Badger’s Hookah Bar is an extension of that strength, security, and camaraderie.
What are the House Rules?
Nothing fancy. Just a few rules to keep in mind so that everyone can have a comfortable, relaxing hookah-smoking experience:
- Patrons must be 18 years or older for admission.
- No cigars, cigarette, or pipe smoking permitted.
- No outside food or beverages permitted.
- A $7.00 seating charge will be issued to all non-smoking patrons (smoking a hookah of your own is a much better choice, in our opinion).
- Minimum of one hookah per person per hour.
- No pets allowed (fido’s probably not much of a hookah smoker, anyway).
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. We do take full credit for any loss of stress, anxiety, or tension.
Do you host private parties?
We’d love to talk with you about an upcoming occasion, including birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and other celebrations. Contact us and we’ll get back to you right away.